What to expect upon arrival at the Madrid Barajas - Adolfo Suárez Int. Airport:
1. Personnel: We will have personnel with Save the Children Signs and T-shirts to meet and greet you at the Arrivals Lounge. They will guide you to your bus where a Save the Children bus will also be waiting.
2. Shuttles: Kindly check for your name in the shuttle's schedule. If for any reason you arrive late we will accommodate you in the next shuttle. Our staff will be tracking all the flights so we will know in real time the status of your flight.
3. Beatriz, our dispatch!
She will be tracking all of the Arrivals while coordinating the Team at the airport.
She will know the moment you board and land, if you need to call her during the 24th and 25th of March she will be your EMERGENCY number: +34 679715725
4. Passport: Remember to check one last time that your passport is in perfect status to enter Spain.
5. Transfer from the airport to El Escorial is around 50 minutes, always depending on traffic.
Just enjoy the ride, El Escorial is worth the trip!
6. Venue: Palacio de los Infantes: The Team at Palacio de los Infantes will be ready to welcome you and check you promptly in to your room.
7. Other ways of transport:
If you prefer to take a taxi directly to El Escorial, please feel free to do so but kindly let us know so we will not be expecting you in our shuttles.
Taxis to El Escorial will be around the 150 Eur, you can just book them directly at the airport.
If you find yourself already in Madrid the ride to El Escorial by train is very easy, cheap and convenient: click to find more.
The venue is 15/20 mins away from the station on foot, taxis can be found just outside the station.